16 Pack Sour Cherry Endurance Bar
With the taste of a cherry bakewell tart but with absolutely no added sugar, the Pursu Sour Cherry and Almond bar is a delicious all-natural bar you can enjoy before, during or after training. We’ve blended dates, almonds and sour cherries and added freeze dried cherry powder for an extra cherry hit.
16p per pack is donated directly to the wonderful charity Re-Cycle.
Please note the best before date of the current batch is 15th Dec 2019.
- Absolutely no added sugar*
- Suitable for vegans
- High Fibre
- No added sulphites
- 20g carbs per bar
- Organic Dates
- Sour Cherries (%11)
- Freeze Dried Sour Cherry (3%)
- Organic Cacao Nibs
- Sunflower Seeds
- British Sea Salt
- Almond Oil
Total Fat (g)
Of which saturates (g)
Of which sugars (g)
- Free shipping on Shop orders over £70
- Standard Royal Mail tracked service within 2 to 3 working days for £3.50
- Next day delivery option at checkout for £5. This is a Royal Mail tracked service that will deliver the next working day
- Next day deliveries will need to be placed by 11am in order to be delivered the next working day
- Shop items are currently only delivered to addresses within the UK (including Northern Ireland)
Excellent... so good I have ordered more for Xmas presents.Perfect for working lunches, picnics etc
Really really enjoy the sour cherry. Always easier to eat when the food tastes nice!
We were kindly given some of these amazing bars when we took our group on a fundraising cycle challenge in Malawi. They are the best nutritional bar I have had, taste purely natural, not overly sweet and hit the spot! Highly recommended! Heather
They got me to Brighton and back! Normally I struggle with eating on the bike and I get bad reflux. I bought Persu because I know how much effort has gone into making them nutritionally pure, aiming to use them to get back into eating on the bike for all-day rides. They were a total success for a 115 miler with virtually no training. And I loved the sour cherry taste.
Just what I have been looking for, an all natural endurance product thats not packed full of artificial ingredients and sugars so they are nice and easy on the stomach. The bars are nice and moist so super easy to eat on the bike or out running - just perfect for Ironman training. What really got my attention was the biodegradable wrappers they come in, so I feel I’m doing my bit for the environment.