16 Pack Beetroot Endurance Bar
Beetroot is becoming a popular ingredient for active individuals so we’ve combined 100% natural beetroot powder with dates, almonds, cashews and sunflower seeds to make a delicious bar that you can enjoy before, during or after training. With all natural ingredients and absolutely no added sugar, the Pursu Beetroot bar packs a super flavour punch.
16p per pack is donated directly to the wonderful charity Re-Cycle.
- Absolutely no added sugar*
- Suitable for vegans
- High Fibre
- No added sulphites
- 20g carbs per bar
- Organic Dates
- Cashew Nuts
- Beetroot Powder (7%)
- Sunflower Seeds
- Almond Oil
- British Sea Salt
Total Fat (g)
Of which saturates (g)
Of which sugars (g)
- Free shipping on Shop orders over £70
- Standard Royal Mail tracked service within 2 to 3 working days for £3.50
- Next day delivery option at checkout for £5. This is a Royal Mail tracked service that will deliver the next working day
- Next day deliveries will need to be placed by 11am in order to be delivered the next working day
- Shop items are currently only delivered to addresses within the UK (including Northern Ireland)
Great tasting filling bars
These bars taste amazing digest well and take the heat of ceret in 7 hrs of sunshine.. They fill you perfectly and provide energy perfectly.. Perfect bar for cycling from a personal trainer perspective.. Top job guys
My favourite Pursu bar ! Lovely mix of fruit and nuts, and not too sweet , with beetroot giving it lovely earthiness. Great texture too . So moreish I had to hide them from myself !
Who'd of thought it!?
Beetroot in an energy bar. Well I'm sold, they are delicious and look pretty cool too! Love the fact that I can chuck it in my food waste bin.
The beetroot bars taste amazing, and are just the right size to line your stomach whilst giving you the energy of a light meal. They do taste of beetroot but aren't overpowering like it can be sometimes. I also love that the packaging is home compostable so I can stick it in my food waste bin for the garden.
I love beetroot, it's a fantastic vegetable. Putting the nutritional power into a bar is a genius idea. They taste great, they aren't quite as sweet as the others - which is a good thing, as you need variety on long days.