16 Pack Beetroot Endurance Bar
Beetroot is becoming a popular ingredient for active individuals so we’ve combined 100% natural beetroot powder with dates, almonds, cashews and sunflower seeds to make a delicious bar that you can enjoy before, during or after training. With all natural ingredients and absolutely no added sugar, the Pursu Beetroot bar packs a super flavour punch.
16p per pack is donated directly to the wonderful charity Re-Cycle.
- Absolutely no added sugar*
- Suitable for vegans
- High Fibre
- No added sulphites
- 20g carbs per bar
- Organic Dates
- Cashew Nuts
- Beetroot Powder (7%)
- Sunflower Seeds
- Almond Oil
- British Sea Salt
Total Fat (g)
Of which saturates (g)
Of which sugars (g)
- Free shipping on Shop orders over £70
- Standard Royal Mail tracked service within 2 to 3 working days for £3.50
- Next day delivery option at checkout for £5. This is a Royal Mail tracked service that will deliver the next working day
- Next day deliveries will need to be placed by 11am in order to be delivered the next working day
- Shop items are currently only delivered to addresses within the UK (including Northern Ireland)
Really enjoyed the beetroot bar, sweet, moist and tasty. Best thing about was no added sugar and that everything is recyclable. Highly recommend it!
We took some of the bars over to Africa for a sponsored cycle event, and they all went down a treat, not to mention helping us get to our destination! The beetroot flavour was the winner for me.
Really enjoyed this bar and the nice short list of ingredients, and LOVE the compostable wrapper!! It's about time someone made something like this! 10/10 would recommend
Love this flavour
Different flavour to a lot of bars on the market, not too sweet. Melts in the mouth enabling you to eat it during a hard training ride or when a race is a little 'easier'
Great tasting filling bars
These bars taste amazing digest well and take the heat of ceret in 7 hrs of sunshine.. They fill you perfectly and provide energy perfectly.. Perfect bar for cycling from a personal trainer perspective.. Top job guys