16 Pack Banana Endurance Bar
Bananas are a cyclist’s favourite so we wanted to make this fruit the hero in our all-natural bar that won’t go mushy in your pocket. Fairtrade sundried bananas are combined with organic dates but absolutely no added sugar and then we add almonds, cashews and cacao nibs for a delicious crunch. Enjoy your Pursu Banana bar before, during or after training.
16p per pack is donated directly to the wonderful charity Re-Cycle.
- Absolutely no added sugar*
- Suitable for vegans
- High Fibre
- No added sulphites
- 25g carbs per bar
- Fairtrade Organic Dried Banana (34%)
- Organic Dates
- Cashew Nuts
- Organic Cacao Powder
- Organic Cacao Nibs
- Almond Oil
- British Sea Salt
Total Fat (g)
Of which saturates (g)
Of which sugars (g)
- Free shipping on Shop orders over £70
- Standard Royal Mail tracked service within 2 to 3 working days for £3.50
- Next day delivery option at checkout for £5. This is a Royal Mail tracked service that will deliver the next working day
- Next day deliveries will need to be placed by 11am in order to be delivered the next working day
- Shop items are currently only delivered to addresses within the UK (including Northern Ireland)
great natural bars
these taste good, they digest good, they are friendly to the planet eg the wrapper..these are the official bars of team FUN-KI-RIDERS NHS Charity Cycle Team..
Loved the bars, very tasty. Used 2 on a return ride to Brighton recently, did the job
Pursu bars that taste as good as they look
These bars are amazing, a really clean ingredients deck, perfect for endurance rides and they look super cool too! Where can i get a banana Pursu Jersey?
Better Than Competitors!
My favourite health bar! The crunch from the cacao against the softness of the banana bar is something that I miss from other health bars as they tend to be all one texture. Im amazed how they manage to be filling & nutritious without compromising on flavour. Thanks!
I gobble one of these up before a football match. They're a nice boost and taste great too!