9 Pack Banana Endurance Bar Subscription
Bananas are a cyclist’s favourite so we wanted to make this fruit the hero in our all-natural bar that won’t go mushy in your pocket. Fairtrade organic sundried bananas are combined with organic dates and absolutely no added sugar and then we add almonds, cashews and cacao nibs for a delicious crunch. Enjoy your Pursu Banana bar before, during or after training.
9p per pack is donated directly to the wonderful charity Re-Cycle.
Please note the best before date of the current batch is 14th Dec 2019.
- Absolutely no added sugar*
- Suitable for vegans
- High Fibre
- No added sulphites
- 25g carbs per bar
- Fairtrade Organic Dried Banana (34%)
- Organic Dates
- Cashew Nuts
- Organic Cacao Powder
- Organic Cacao Nibs
- Almond Oil
- British Sea Salt
Total Fat (g)
Of which saturates (g)
Of which sugars (g)
- Free delivery for subscription boxes
- Subscription boxes will fit through your letter box so you don’t need to be at home when they arrive
- Delivery within2 to 5 working days of placing your order
- Subscription boxes are currently only delivered to addresses within the UK (including Northern Ireland)
Subscriptions can be managed through your account. When you subscribe, you will be sent an email with a link to manage your account, or you can login via the website. You are able to change delivery frequency, skip a delivery and cancel at any time.
Bought as part of my fuelling for IM training/racing - love them, all natural and really tasty.
I’ve tried the banana version and it’s as every other reviewer says just a much better tasting bar than the others you find on the market. Not so sweet like so many other that all you can taste is sugar and the ingredients really do come through. I will defo be buying these again and again.